p o t a e t o
STORIES PROFILE BIASES LINKS STUFFS NEWER OLDER HOME

U-Kiss My Obsession.... :)
annyeong :) today I would like to share something about U-Kiss :)
I take it from magazine "e-pop" series 31 :)
just want to share with you all! =D

#Older Group#
Soohyun,Eli,Kevin,Dongho,Kiseop :)
Former Member :: Alexander,Kibum :)

#New Group#
Sooyhun,Eli,Dongho,Kiseop :)
*New Member :: AJ,Hoon :)

What time is it ?!?! It's time for u-kiss yo!
So,let's start my story...
November 2011,I will never forget that day,
The day when I fall in love with the angles, U-KISS
Even,I just knew you guys 3 month ago,
I know that 'SOMEDAY' we will meet,
Please 'MIRACLE' , please happen!!
U-KISS 'TELL MEY' I can't live 'WITHOUT YOU'
'EVERYDAY' you make my heart goes 'PUMP PUMP'
I will 'ALWAYS''OK' if you guys stay by my side.
'SHUT UP' everyone i'm 'NOT YOUNG' anymore,
I know that U-KISS will always love their 'KISS ME'
Their whole 'LIFETIME FOR KISS ME''ONLY ONE'
'FINALLY' U-KISS my 'OBSESSION' :)
From :: -KISS ME_KEVIN- 

The purple one are their songs.. :)
can I add somemore .. :)

*MAN MAN HA NI
*BINGEUL BINGEUL
*FORBIDDEN LOVE
*AMAZING
*TICK TACK
*0330
*NEVERLAND
*DORA DORA

that's all I know so far.... if there is added I wouk]ld write it... :)
oke..done! :) bubye! ppyong.. :)

want to know u-kiss profile? >>> here please ! =D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Written by me at 12:13 AM | 3 XOXO{s}