p o t a e t o
STORIES PROFILE BIASES LINKS STUFFS NEWER OLDER HOME

B1A4 - My Love :)
Annyeonghaseyo! :)
wow! has been long time I doesn't post an entry! arghh! so busy! :-/
actually,,I don't know what am I going to post in this midnight!...hahah...
so,,in this midnight...I would like to share about B1A4...
I pick it from that popular magazine "epop" series 34. :)
this is not my work..I just want to share from the owner.. :))


I always waiting for you....
Even in my dream....
You always said 'O.K' girl!
But you still didn't come....
But i'm not 'FOOL' baby....
You 'ONLY LEARNED THE BAD THINGS' dear...
You always sing "oh my 'BEAUTIFUL TARGET' "
You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket....
'BABY I'M SORRY' I can't hold it anymore
What 'THIS TIME IS OVER'?
Yes...Tonight is not a 'WONDERFUL TONIGHT'....
So it's over?
Yes it's over...
But..you're my 'BLING GIRL'
And you're 'MY LOVE'.....
I don't want to break up with you!!
So can you be mine ? 'ONLY ONE' for me?
Oh,B1A4 you all make me 'SMILE' again...
'SO FIND' i'm always yours....
Maybe I had a 'DRUNK CONFESSION'
that's why i want to break up with you...
But always with you....And i'm yours!!
FoReVeR...B1A4 is my love!
From :- Intan Idayu~ 


the blue one are their songs~~ :)

*BABY GOODNIGHT
*FEELING
*CRUSH

oke done! papai~~ ppyong! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Written by me at 9:19 AM | 2 XOXO{s}